Some people think learning history in school is important. Some others think learning subjects more relevant to life is important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. ost plus deposit: 25.5per child
2.Two dishes of chicken
4. Cost: 26.5 per child
5. Offers above two dishes plus vegetable burger
7. special party hats
8.Location: sports hall
9.Need information about names of 2 adults
10.sign contract about safety regulations
主题：Electric Toy Company
11. Something about the company' s history
A Quickly established
12.Why the company recruits more staff
A to develop new products
13.How long will the employees work
B. Half a year (six months)
14.The biggest number of positions are in
C Send out goods
15. What's the problem with the company?
C Pay slow
16. 1st person--wages
17. 2nd person---production
18. 3rd person---maintenance
19. 4th person---computer
20. 5th person---maintain consumer relationship
主题：Field trip to Mexico
21. How to enroll in this group? If you want to join the trips, students have to first
C. Fills an application form
22.The scholarship for this trip is
23. How do biologists determine a desert?
A. The water evaporates faster than rain fall
24. The destination desert was originally a
B Marine desert
25.Why did the university choose this desert as the study subject?
26.This study project is designed for: life-science undergraduate
27.They will use a ship as the base
28.Student has to bring along their laptop computers to keep ajournal every day
29.The oldest plant in this area is: 12,000 years old
30.BUT one of his favorite books is a book called the Baked Earth
主题：大堡礁 The Great Barrier Reef
31 The Great Barrier Reef consists of about ______ individual coral reefs.
32 The larger islands in the Great Barrier Reef are covered with
33. Habitats include reefs, salt marshes, and deep ocean
35. mostly woody at the northern end mostly herbaceous at the southern end
39 What causes coral bleaching?
Rising sea temperatures
40 What has been one response to this problem?
Shading the reef/shdading certain area