1. Do you use perfume?
2. What kind of perfume do you like?
3. What does perfume mean to you?
4. Do you give perfume as a gift?
1. Do you like reading?
2. What kind of books do you read?
3. Do you read electronic books?
4. Do you read books related to your profession?
1. Do you like to smile?
2. When do people smile at others?
3. Do you smile when people take pictures of you?
4. Can you recognize a fake smile?
1. Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
2. Did you like to go outside when you were young?
3. Did you often go over to your friends’ house when you were young?
4. Is it important for children to play outdoors?
1. Do you make plans every day?
2. Are you good at managing your time?
3. What is the latest plan you made?
4. What is the hardest part about making plans?
1. Do you think mathematics is important?
2. Do you think it’s difficult to learn mathematics well?
3. Are girls generally good at mathematics?
4. Do you often use a calculator?
1. When do you listen to music?
2. How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
3. What kinds of music do you like to listen to?
4. What’s your favorite kind music?
5. Have you ever been to a concert before?
1. Why do some people throw garbage on the street?
2. What do you do with garbage when you are on the street?
3. How do you feel when you see people throw garbage on the street?
4. Do you think your city is clean or not?
1. Do you often visit your relatives?
2. What do you do when visiting relatives?
3. When was the last time you visited a relative?
4. Why do people visit their relatives?
1. What do street markets sell?
2. Are there many street markets in China?
3. What are the differences between street markets and supermarkets?
4. Do you often go to the supermarket?
1. Have you borrowed books from others?
2. Have you ever borrowed money form others?
3. Do you like to lend things to others?
4. How do you feel when people don’t return things they borrowed from you?
1. Do you like traveling?
2. Which cities have you travelled to?
3. What kind of cities do you like to travel to?
4. What is the place that left you the deepest impression when traveling?
1. How often do you use social networking applications?
2. Why do you use social networking apps?
3. What are the disadvantages of social networking apps?
4. Do you think it is good to make friends online?
Work or study
1. Why did you choose that subject?
2. Is it interesting?
3. What subjects are you studying?
4. Do you prefer to study in the morning or in the afternoon?
5. Are you looking forward to working?
6. Do you like your subject?
7. What work do you do?
8. Why did you choose to do that type of work?
9. Do you miss being a student?
10. Do you like your job?
Home （your accommodation）
1. Can you describe the place where you live?
2. How long have you lived there?
3. Who do you live with?
4. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
5. What is the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
6. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
7. In the future, what type of place would you like to live in ?
8. What kind of neighborhood/environment/ surroundings/ home would you like to live in?
9. What do you usually do I your house/flat/room?
10. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
11. What part of your home do you like the most?
12. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
1. What’s (the name of) your hometown (again)?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. Please describe your hometown a little.
4. How long have your lived there?
5. Do you like it?
6. Do you like living there?
7. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
8. Is there anything you dislike about it?
9. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
10. Do you plan to continue living there for a long time?
11. Where would you like to live?
1. Who is your favorite movie star?
2. Are international superstars popular in your country?
3. Have you ever met a celebrity/superstar in real life?
4. Do you want to be a superstar?
1. How much sleep do you need every day?
2. Do you like take naps at noon?
3. Do you like to read before bed?
4. How have your sleeping habits changed since you were young?
Tea & Coffee
1. Do Chinese people like to drink tea or coffee?
2. Do you prepare tea or coffee for the guests at home?
3. When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?
The area you live in
1. Do you like the area that you live in?
2. What are some changes in the area recently?
3. Do you know any famous people in your area?
4. Where do you like to go in that area?
1. How many public holidays do you have in China?
2. Do you think people need more public holidays?
3. How do you usually spend your holidays?
Which holiday is your holiday?
1. What places do you think are often crowded?
2. When was the last time you were in a crowed place?
3. How do you feel when you are in crowded places?
1. Do you often write with a pen?
2. Is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
3. Do you like to receive cards with hand-written words?
4. Can we tell someone’s personality from his or her handwriting?
5. What’s the difference of writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
1. Are there many people keeping pets in China?
2. Have you ever had a pet when you were young?
3. What pet will you keep if you want?
1. Do you have anything to share with others recently?
2. Did your presents teach you to share when you were a child?
3. What kind of things do you like to share with others?
4. What kind o f things are not suitable for sharing?
1. How often do you write an E-Mail?
2.Who do you write to?
3. What kind of E-Mail do you receive that makes you happy?
4. Do you think it’s importantly to reply E-Mails quickly?
1. Were you patient when you were young?
2. How do you feel when other people are not patient?
3. Were you less or more patient when you were angry?
1. Why did you choose that form of transport?
2. What form of transport do you usually use?
3. What vehicles (or, what means of transport) do people in China most often choose to use?
4. What will become the most popular means of transportation in China?
5. What do you think of the transport situation in your hometown?
6. Would you say transport costs are high in your hometown?
7. How has the transport system in your hometown changed in the past few decades?
1. Do you like to take photos?
2. Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
3. How often do you take photos?
4. In what situations do you take photos?
5. How do you keep your photos?
1. Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
2. What kind of weather do you like most?
3. What’s your favourite season?
4. What kind of weather is typical in your hometown?
1. How often do you look at the sky?
2. Do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at night?
3. Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
4. Is there a good place to look at the skγ where you live?
5. Do you like to watch the sky?
6. Have you learnt any courses about stars or planets?
7. Where is a good place to watch stars?
8. What is the sky like at night in your hometown?
9. What's your favorite star?
1. How often do you drink water?
2. What kinds of water do you like to drink?
3. Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?